Any problem related with Findster Duo's usage should be solved after following this process.
I'm not sure which smartphone app I should use.
The Guardian/Pet module got a continuous blue light.
- Remove from boot mode.
The Pet module doesn't connect properly.
- If the Pet module turns on with no problem and get a continuous light, but it doesn't connect, please restart the Guardian module.
- If the Pet module turns on, gets a continuous white/yellow light, but doesn't connect, please restart your Guardian module.
The Pet module takes too much time to obtain position or its position is not accurate.
- Use the GPS tracker outdoors only. Note: the activity tracker works both outdoors and indoors.
- Update the GPS data.
- The GPS signal is poor due to the surrounding environment, that are hampering the data transmission. This problem is unconnected to Findster Technologies.
The module don't feedback after pressing their button.
- Connect the module upside down to the central door of the charger and try again.
The battery of the modules doesn't last.
- Turn off the modules when they're not being used.
Can't pair the Guardian module.
- Be sure its fully charged - by pressing its button, it should blink a white light.
- Check if it's near the smartphone.
- If it was paired before, reset it in order to delete old settings and pair again.
Can't pair the Pet module.
- Push the Pet module button. If it blinks a red light, please recharge it.
- If the Pet module has enough battery, it should blink white/yellow when pressing its button. If the light has other color besides these, it means the module was paired before and it needs to be reset before being paired again.
I don't know how to update the Firmware of my modules.
- We're constantly improving our product. Please update your modules' Firmware, as this procedure might solve many issues.
Can't solve my problem after following the instructions given.
- Send us a report.