The main advantage of Findster Duo is its ability to perform real-time GPS tracking. Here's a videotutorial describing some of the features you can use!
Track your pet using Findster Duo
In order to start tracking your pet using the Findster Duo GPS pet tracker, you should follow these steps:
- Get yourself in an outdoor environment, in order to have a good connection range and GPS accuracy.
- Attach the Pet module to your pet's collar; carry your smartphone and the Guardian module.
- Make sure GPS and Bluetooth are active on your smartphone's settings.
- Open the Findster App.
- Make sure both the Guardian and the Pet module(s) are connected. You can verify this in the Findster App - there should be a green dot next to your name, and another next to your pet's.
- Open the side Menu.
- Tap on Map.
- You should now see your pet's position on the map! Each pet is identified by a different pin, which includes their profile photo outlined by the color you've assigned them.
Please note the following:
- Position refresh rate: every 10 seconds (real-time GPS tracking).
- Pet's position in the map: given by the GPS of the Pet module.
- Your position in the map: given by the GPS of your smartphone.
▶ Useful articles: