We're constantly working to improve Findster Duo, and new versions of the modules Firmware will be available over time. Updating them will be quick and easy!
If you want to check which Firmware are you currently using, please do the following:
- Open your Findster Duo App on your smartphone.
- Press "Profile" in the Menu.
- Simply press your Guardian icon or press your Pet icon and then you'll see the version below.
To update your modules Firmware when a new version is released, please follow these steps:
- Download the Findster Toolbox (Windows 32bit, Windows 64bit or MacOS).
- Open the Findster Toolbox on your computer.
- Connect the USB charger to your computer.
- Connect the module to the central port of the charger.
- The Findster Toolbox will recognize the module. Press "update".
- Wait until the process is concluded (do not remove the module in the meantime).
- The Findster Toolbox will let you know that the process has been concluded.
- When this happens, you can close it and disconnect the module.