The battery life depends on several factors (like the proximity between the modules, for example). It also will greatly depend on whether GPS is active or not, as it drains a lot of battery! An estimate would be 12 hours of continuous GPS tracking - since Findster Duo allows real-time GPS tracking (which is key to the devices' purpose and usefulness), it produces more positional updates than every other GPS tracking device available, and consequently the modules' battery will also drain faster than other devices which produce less (and less accurate) positional updates.
There are two ways you can extend Findster Duo’s battery:
- Turn off the modules when you’re not using them.
- Activate the Power Saving Mode:
- Using the Findster Duo App, access the side menu.
- Press the Profile option.
- Press Settings.
- Activate the Power Saving Mode.