You can create GPS fences in the Findster Duo app, and get alerts if your pet breaches them. The concept is easy to understand and very straightforward.
- Types of fences
- Virtual Leash - centered on the user, it moves around your position. You just have to define its radius and you'll be notified if your pet surpasses it.
- Safe Zone - entirely customizable and stationary, it is meant to cover areas where the pet should remain. You'll be notified if your pet breaches it.
- Danger Zone - similar to the Safe Zone, it is also entirely customizable and stationary, but is meant to cover areas the pet is not supposed to enter. You'll be notified if your pet enters on it.
- Creating a fence
- Access the bar menu on the Findster Duo app.
- Select the Fences feature.
- Press the + button.
- Select the type of fence you want to create on the top of your screen.
- Adjust the slider to your preferred radius (Virtual Leash) or press the screen to create virtual points and define the fence (Safe Zone/Danger Zone).
- Deleting a fence
- Swipe left on the fence you wish to delete to reveal the Delete button.
- Press it and confirm that you wish to delete the fence.
If you receive false alerts regarding the GPS fences you've created, please check out this article:
Wrong notifications about GPS fences.