You can turn the Findster Duo modules on or off by pressing their button. Here's how to do it, and some other relevant information regarding this matter:
- Turning off Bluetooth on your smartphone or closing the Findster App won't shut down your modules.
- When you turn your modules on:
- They'll be ready to be paired (if they haven't been paired yet).
- They'll connect automatically (if they're already paired).
- Turn on: press the button on the Guardian once (sometimes it may take a bit longer to connect, which is normal).
- Turn off: the Guardian will automatically turn off when you turn off the Pet(s).
- Turn on: press the button on the Pet once to turn it on. Please note that the Guardian must be on, or the Pet won’t be able to connect.
- Turn off: on the Home menu, swipe left on the desired module to reveal the "Off" button. Click on it and the respective Pet module will turn off.
▶ Useful articles: